Best comfort does not only mean having an HVAC system that significantly works for you. You also need an indoor air quality that’s healthy and safe. Premier HVAC Services offers a variety of IAQ products which combat indoor air pollutants in the air. These are effective devices for maintaining a clean and healthy indoor air for you and your family.
Air cleaners are effective devices in getting rid of airborne particles and microorganisms as small as 0.01 micron. If you need air cleaners for your indoor atmosphere, be sure to look for devices with high MERV or Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. They are effective in killing germs and particles in the air. We offer air cleaners which range from MERV 10 to MERV 15. These devices are especially useful for members with severe allergies and respiratory illness. We also offer High-Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filtration system for better protection of your home against indoor air contaminants.
Micropure Air Purifiers
The MicroPure® Total Home Active Air Purifier combats airborne particles by naturally producing airborne scrubbers in the air. These scrubbers seek out and destroy pollutants both in the air and the surfaces.
We offer MX4™ Ionic Oxidation product which destroys bacteria, viruses, mildew and other pollutants using ionic air scrubbers which are produced through metallic technology and UV light energy.
Proper humidity is important in creating a healthy and comfortable indoor atmosphere when the winter season steps in. A humidifier works for hand in hand with your heating system to maintain the right level of humidity. Additionally, it also helps in keeping the area warm and cozy, so you don’t have to set the thermostat too high.
We have just the right type and size of the humidifier to deliver and maintain the right amount of moisture in your unique home. We have models from 12 GPD to 18 GPD, and we can help you find the right device to take.
Too much humidity can damage the physical components of your home and trigger health illnesses such as asthma, arthritis, and rheumatism. A dehumidifier works hand in hand with your cooling system to maintain the right level of humidity. When summer steps in, dehumidifiers contribute to keeping a cooler temperature inside your home, so you don’t have to set the thermostat too low.
We have just the right type and size of dehumidifier to deliver and maintain the right amount of moisture in your unique home, and we can help you find the right device to choose.
Many homeowners would open their windows to let fresh air get inside their home. But this also gives way for allergens to get inside and trigger health risks to some members of the family. Ventilators have a unique way of bringing fresh air into your home without losing heating or cooling energy. Aside from being a good alternative for open windows, this also helps in getting rid of cooking and pet odors, smoke and other pollutants in the air.
How Does A Ventilator work?
- Internal air intake– draws in stale indoor air, directing it through the heat exchanger core.
- External air intake– draws outside air, venting it through the air filter.
- Internal air exhaust– vents indoor air outside from the heat exchanger core. Up to 84% of the indoor heat has been removed, helping minimize utility costs.
- Fresh air exhaust– vents conditioned, heated outdoor air into your living areas.
- High-efficiency heat recovery core– extracts heat from the stale indoor air and transfers it to fresh outdoor air for maximum comfort with little heat loss. This core also removes excess humidity from the recirculated air – lower humidity levels help you stay comfortable at higher temperatures in the summer and lower temperatures in the winter.
- Ventilator motor– moves air through the system efficiently and quietly.
- Air filter– cleans the outdoor air of small particles before they circulate through your home.
- Electronic circuit board– adjusts air circulation modes and motor speeds.
- Damper defrosts– helps prevent frost from forming within the system, eliminating the need for supplemental energy -consuming electric defroster. This defroster engages when temperatures drop below 23 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Briefcase-style exterior latches– allow easy filter changes with no tools required.
- Simple wall control– makes operating the HRV easy and convenient.
- UV Lights
Ultraviolet lights are installed near your existing indoor coil and work to get rid of the bacteria, viruses, and mold growing around the coil. These are effective devices to kill airborne particles and harmful microorganisms before they are circulated in the air inside your home. Depending on the size of your coil, we can install 1 or 2 lights to safeguard your indoor air.
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas which can silently cause illnesses and even death with too much exposure. With the use of carbon monoxide detector, you can protect your family from the dangers of this silent killer by monitoring its content level in your home. CO gas is usually produced by gas dryers, fireplaces, gas or kerosene space heaters, and other fuel-burning appliances.
Our expert technician at Premier HVAC Services can ensure proper installation and operation of your CO detectors.